SWIFT Playgrounds crashes on Mac and iPad

Hi, I want to learn SWIFT and started to use SWIFT Playgrounds 4.4 on iPad and MacBook Air. Unfortunately SWIFT Playgrounds unexpectedly crashes every 2nd to 3rd chapter I work on. I am currently trying to finish "Los gehts mit Code" and "Programmieren lernen 1".

Is the app really so buggy, that it randomly crashes on executing the starting chapters ?

I am having the same problem. Running on MacBook Pro Ventura 13.6.1 and newest app. Keeps crashing with code: EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION (SIGILL)

Same here, running a MacBook Pro 16-inch, 2021, Apple M1 Max, Sonoma 14.1.1

Same, running on MacBook Pro 16 M3 Max Late 2023, Sonoma 14.1.1 searching online it just seems Playgrounds in general has been unstable for years :(. However, I would expect it to work with the Apple provided playgrounds for learning to code at least... ugh

I've been using it for a few weeks now. I have a MacBook Pro 2018 with Sonoma 14.1.1 . It keeps crashing every 4 or 5 exercises in each chapter. It's extremely disappointing. If Apple wants people to learn its new programming language and tools(Xcode) they should make at least products that work. Xcode is one of the worst IDEs out there. Not to mention that it too crashes often despite its constant 4GB and up updates. It's embarrassing.

Same, running on MacBook Pro 14 M3 Pro Late 2023, Sonoma 14.1.1, Playgrounds 4.4.

Same, running on MacBook Pro 14-inch, 2021, Apple M1 Pro, Sonoma 14.1.2, Playgrounds Version 4.4 (1863.7)

Same. Using Mac book pro, Sonoma 14.1.1. Swift Playgrounds vesting 4.4.1

Stability of this app decreased significantly after 4.4 release. It crashes on iPad too. Please fix this asap. my middle school students, who eagerly work on their projects are having the app crashed 2 or more times each class. Just test with adding some bad syntax where it needs to throw an error. Though it is random , it is easy to reproduce. Just work like a developer and I am sure it will crash easily. especially use color literal or image literal, or try to add elements in an array by dragging the 2 dots in the array.

By the way, color and image pickers are missing the icons. This is mainly in Playground Book.

Same, Swift Playground crashes for no reason. I am coding Android Studio apps now.

SWIFT Playgrounds crashes on Mac and iPad

Q