Weird Rejection Message

Hello!

I submitted my app, and then it got rejected for a metadata problem and a permissions request I forgot to add, I fixed both and re-submitted. A few hours later, I got rejected again for "Other", with this message:

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your app for review.

We need additional time to evaluate your submission and Apple Developer Program account. Your submission status will appear as "Rejected" in App Store Connect while we investigate. However, we do not require a revised binary or additional information from you at this time.

While there may be a delay due to high submission volumes, we are working to complete our review as soon as possible. If we notice any issues that require your attention, we will let you know via App Store Connect. If we find no issues with your submission or account, the submission will be approved.

We will notify you as soon as there is new information to share. Other review inquiries may be filed via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

When I look it up, all results are over 6 months to a year old, and most of the time people don't reply with what has happened after they got this message.

Any guidance, please?

Thanks!

Hi, I got this error message too yesterday. Have you got any updated messages from app store connect or review team?

Hello everyone! I also got this message yesterday. Any updates how long did it take them to approve the app? Thanks!

Hello,

has anybody some updates of this?

Weird Rejection Message

Q