Does an Endpoint Security system-extension requires paid app enabled?

Hello!

we are trying to request of a new Entitlment for "com.apple.developer.endpoint-security.client" for our desktop app.

Issue is that we are not able to insert the request for an "Unathorized" error, with the mesage below in which seems that we lack some agreements on our account:

_Unathorized: If you’re a member of a developer program, make sure your Account Holder has agreed the latest license agreement. _

The only agreements we are curretly missing is the one for "Paid app", wiht bank account informaition and so on. Does anyone know anything about it, if it is mandatory to fill this to proceed with the request?

Thanks!

Are you the Account Holder?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Yes, indeed: we are a medium enterpirse and the "Membership details" of the account are entitled to the organization. I've a login user valid for this account. In other words, I can address any action needed on the account to achieve what in the subject ....I just wanted to be cehck if somene else solved this "unathorized" issue in this way.

Many thanks in advance for any further help!

We are getting same error while accessing entitlement form , I'am the account owner and couldn't find the button to accept the agreement though.

While accessing https://developer.apple.com/documentation/automateddeviceenrollment getting an error to accept to latest terms. But there are no terms available to accept and i am the 'Account owner' . i have verified the roles.

The Account Holder of an Organization team should be able to apply for the ES entitlement via that form. If that’s not working, it’s not something that I can help you with. DTS’s focus is on code-level issues, and this is a function of the Developer website. For help with that you need to talk to Developer Programs Support. Reach out to them via Apple > Developer > Contact Us.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Does an Endpoint Security system-extension requires paid app enabled?

Q