Does Appstore Display your address publicly if you selected the individual account when AD's are in your App

I've been reading through the "Apple Developer Program License Agreement" and noticed something about sharing your "mailing address" with "third parties" which also includes "customer service inquires".

Source: section 3.1, b."Your Obligations"

[link:https://developer.apple.com/support/terms/apple-developer-program-license-agreement/#ADPLA3.1]

The way it's worded seems like app store won't display your address out there for the world to see, like how these other app store services would do.

I'm assuming it gives your address privately to the third party if requested, depending if the need for it is eligible.

I don't mind that as long as it's not out there on the devs public profile in the open for anyone to see.

My question is pretty much in the title, does App store publicly display your address when the developer is using an individual account?

Also, if not, would monetising from your App in anyway (e.g. ADs etc.) change that that outcome?

Answered by endecotp in 774170022

Does Appstore Display your address publicly

No.

There was something odd about users in Korea at one time. Not sure of the details.

(Always subject to change of course.)

Accepted Answer

Does Appstore Display your address publicly

No.

There was something odd about users in Korea at one time. Not sure of the details.

(Always subject to change of course.)

Thanks for your answer, much appreciated.

Does Appstore Display your address publicly if you selected the individual account when AD's are in your App

Q