Subject: PPPC Config File Issue: App Disappears from Security & Privacy in Standard User

I'm encountering a strange issue with PPPC configuration files and app visibility in Security & Privacy for standard users on the latest macOS version.

The Scenario:

I created a PPPC file granting accessibility and screen recording permissions for my app. I deployed the PPPC file to devices using MDM. Surprisingly, the app doesn't appear under Security & Privacy > Privacy > Screen Recording or Accessibility for standard users. However, if I remove the PPPC file, the app instantly shows up in those locations. What I've Tried:

Double-checked the PPPC file syntax and permissions configuration. Redeployed the PPPC file and verified successful installation on devices. Restarted devices and re-registered the MDM profile. The Impact:

This issue prevents standard users from granting my app the necessary permissions through the standard system interface. They require admin intervention to grant permissions manually, which is inconvenient and not ideal for our workflow.

Seeking Help:

I'm reaching out to the community for any insights or suggestions on resolving this issue. Has anyone encountered a similar problem with PPPC files and standard user permissions? Any advice or potential solutions would be greatly appreciated!