PHPhotoLibrary.cloudIdentifierMappings(forLocalIdentifiers:) crashes

Hello, I am experiencing an unexpected issue related to PhotosKit, where an occasional crash is occurring in an area it shouldn't. I've provided the crash log below for reference.

The crash can be recreated by calling PHPhotoLibrary.cloudIdentifierMappings(forLocalIdentifiers:) with random identifiers, as demonstrated below:

let cloudIdentifiers = (0...10).map { _ in PHCloudIdentifier(stringValue: UUID().uuidString) } let localIdsMap = PHPhotoLibrary.shared().localIdentifierMappings(for: cloudIdentifiers)

I've noticed that the method seems to crash consistently when an incorrect cloud identifier is input. This is surprising to me since the return type is [PHCloudIdentifier : Result<String, Error>], so I was anticipating an explicit error.

The issue can be reproduced on both Xcode 15.0 & iOS 17.2 and Xcode 14.3.1 & iOS 16.0.

While I'm fairly certain that only valid identifiers are used in my app, I would still like to know if there is a potential way to validate a cloud identifier prior to accessing this method?