Uploading app with Family Controls to TestFlight

Our app uses Family Control and have 2 extensions for monitoring and shielding. We got Family controls Distribution entitlement for main app bundle and we have applied to get for extensions too, but its like 2 months we didn't get the Distribution entitlements for extensions. We need to upload the app to TestFlight, but without Distribution entitlements for extensions we can't do it. Bundle id exp: com.example.example -- Distribution entitlement provided com.example.example.MonitorExtension -- only development entitlement com.example.example.ShieldConfiguratoionExtension -- only development entitlement

Is there nay workaround?

• Hi Grigor, how long did it take you guys to get the initial Family Control approvals through? We submitted 10days ago and have heard nothing back. Thanks!

Add a Comment

Replies

Hello, I'm experiencing the same exact issue. Have you found a solution?

• Not yet, and there is no reasonable replay from Apple support.

• Hi Pauiznardo, how long did it take you guys to get the initial Family Control approvals through? We submitted 10days ago and have heard nothing back. Thanks!

Add a Comment

There is no work around for this.

I've done this twice for two different accounts. The times took 33 and 36 days before the entitlement was granted.

All support tickets (including live calls) replied this was not their team so nothing could be done, but they would escalate to that team (we had real world deadlines) but as far as I can tell, that did nothing as we missed both our events.

Just replying here that your situation is (relatively) normal and there is simply no work around.

• Did you set the extension bundle to com.example.example.extension or com.example.extension? For the main app we got entitlement for two weeks, so we are considering submitting a new request with a different bundle.

• We did com.example.app.extension

Add a Comment