Can't grant the permission in Flutter.

Hi, I encounter a problem about the permission using Flutter.

I already add the following items in iOS/Runner/Info.plist

<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key>
		<string>We need access to your camera to take photos.</string>
		<key>NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>
		<string>We need to access your current location for manage the dispatching routing.</string>
		<key>NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>
		<string>We need to access your current location for manage the dispatching routing.</string>
		<key>NSMicrophoneUsageDescription</key>
		<string>We need access your microphone to talk to driver.</string>
		<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key>
		<string>For uploading driver's report including dispatch and clock in/out</string>

And call this in my code:

Map<Permission, PermissionStatus> statuses = await [
      Permission.camera,
      Permission.locationWhenInUse,
      Permission.locationAlways,
      Permission.microphone,
    ].request();

But why there is no any dialog asking for permission and when going to settings-> "App name", and there are no items in "Allow {App Name} to Access" for setting permission manually. Can anyone help me? Thanks a lot.

Here is the information of flutter doctor

``[✓] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.10.6, on macOS 13.6.4 22G513 darwin-x64, locale zh-Hant-TW)
[✗] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices
    ✗ Unable to locate Android SDK.
      Install Android Studio from: https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
      On first launch it will assist you in installing the Android SDK components.
      (or visit https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/macos#android-setup for detailed instructions).
      If the Android SDK has been installed to a custom location, please use
      `flutter config --android-sdk` to update to that location.

[✓] Xcode - develop for iOS and macOS (Xcode 15.2)
[✗] Chrome - develop for the web (Cannot find Chrome executable at /Applications/Google Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google Chrome)
    ! Cannot find Chrome. Try setting CHROME_EXECUTABLE to a Chrome executable.
[!] Android Studio (not installed)
[✓] VS Code (version 1.62.0)
[✓] VS Code (version 1.86.1)
[✓] Connected device (2 available)
[✓] Network resources``

Having the same issue but specifically with audio and playing back audio assets (.wav). All aidio wiria funds in tests using Chrome but in Simulator or on a real device (iPhone 13 PMx) there is no audio at all. Hints suggest needing access to device audio but cannot gain permission whatsoever, now going around and around in circles. Is there a simple plugin already built to drop in to mine that runs permission dialog and gains access please? Thank you

Can't grant the permission in Flutter.

Q