SubscriptionStoreView showing 'The subscription is unavailable in the current storefront.' in production (StoreKit2)

I Implement a 'SubscriptionStoreView' using 'groupID' into a project (iOS is targeting 17.2 and macOS is targeting 14.1).Build/run the application locally (both production and development environments will work fine), however once the application is live on the AppStore in AppStoreConnect, SubscriptionStoreView no longer shows products and only shows 'Subscription Unavailable' and 'The subscription is unavailable in the current storefront.' - this message is shown live in production for both iOS and macOS targets. There is no log messages shown in the Console that indicate anything going wrong with StoreKit 2, but I haven't made any changes to my code and noticed this first start appearing about 5 days ago.

I expect the subscription store to be visible to all users and for my products to display. My application is live on both the iOS and macOS AppStores, it passed App Review and I have users who have previously been able to subscribe and use my application, I have not pushed any new changes, so something has changed in StoreKit2 which is causing unexpected behaviour and for this error message to display. As 'SubscriptionStoreView' is a view provided by Apple, I'm really not sure on the pathway forward other than going back to StoreKit1 which I really don't want to do.

Is there any further error information that can be provided on what might be causing this and how I can fix it? (I have created a feedback ticket FB13658521)

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Lukesrad Down vote post of Lukesrad

Replies

Did you find a fix eventually?

Add a Comment

I've fixed this for myself, I had the GroupID set wrong, oops!

Was set to one for the StoreKit test file in Xcode and not the one in AppStoreConnect