(102232516091) Assistance Requested for Extended App Review Time

Hello Community, \o/

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm reaching out to seek advice or insights from anyone who might have encountered a similar situation with the App Store review process.

I submitted my app for review on 14th of the February, and since then, the status has remained in review without any updates. We're now beyond the typical review timeframe, and this extended period without feedback or approval status is becoming a concern, especially with pressing deadlines and commitments we've made based on expected timelines.

Has anyone here experienced such a long review time for their app submission? If so, how did you address it? Were there specific steps you took to inquire about the delay or expedite the review process? Any suggestions on how to effectively communicate with the App Store review team in this scenario would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, if there are any common pitfalls or issues that could potentially lead to longer review times, I'd be grateful for your insights to ensure we're not overlooking anything that could help resolve this delay.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your support and shared experiences are invaluable to developers like myself navigating these challenges.

Best regards,

You'll find lots of similar posts on this forum if you can guess the right words to search for. There is no magic solution, you just need to keep waiting. Actually, you've only been waiting two weeks; in the past there have been some much much longer delays!

(102232516091) Assistance Requested for Extended App Review Time

Q