Additional Capabilities? on Apple Developer Account

I got approved for ProximityReader APIs for Apple Tap to Tay on iPhone. The Setting up the entitlement for Tap to Pay on iPhone guide says to look for "Additional Capabilities."

I do not see it under my Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.

Where should I look?

Replies

If your team has been granted additional capabilities, you’ll see an Additional Capabilities tab show up next to the Capabilities tab in the App ID editor.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• I do not see it.

I got the email regarding the API approval from applepayentitlements @apple.com Case-ID: 6263652 Is this a fake email?

I emailed them back but no reply yet. I emailed apple-pay-provisioning @apple.com and apple-pay-inquiries @apple.com asking about whitelisting (I do not know what that means) based on a stack overflow post Then I contacted Apple TSI. Got an email back from TSI with case ID: 102238121144

No I am waiting the 2-3 day period.

Add a Comment

I do not see it.

I got the email regarding the API approval from applepayentitlements @apple.com Case-ID: 6263652 Is this a fake email?

I emailed them back but no reply yet. I emailed apple-pay-provisioning @apple.com and apple-pay-inquiries @apple.com asking about whitelisting (I do not know what that means) based on a stack overflow post Then I contacted Apple TSI. Got an email back from TSI with case ID: 102238121144

No I am waiting the 2-3 day period. I have been looking through the forums about similar cases. No luck. Is there any other course of action I should pursue?