Additional Capabilities? on Apple Developer Account

I got approved for ProximityReader APIs for Apple Tap to Tay on iPhone. The Setting up the entitlement for Tap to Pay on iPhone guide says to look for "Additional Capabilities."

I do not see it under my Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.

Where should I look?

If your team has been granted additional capabilities, you’ll see an Additional Capabilities tab show up next to the Capabilities tab in the App ID editor.

Share and Enjoy
—
Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

I do not see it.

I got the email regarding the API approval from applepayentitlements @apple.com Case-ID: 6263652 Is this a fake email?

I emailed them back but no reply yet. I emailed apple-pay-provisioning @apple.com and apple-pay-inquiries @apple.com asking about whitelisting (I do not know what that means) based on a stack overflow post Then I contacted Apple TSI. Got an email back from TSI with case ID: 102238121144

No I am waiting the 2-3 day period. I have been looking through the forums about similar cases. No luck. Is there any other course of action I should pursue?

Additional Capabilities? on Apple Developer Account
 
 
Q