Can't resolve apple store connect privacy warnings, problems with PrivacyInfo.xprivacy

Hello. I am having issue with the privacy warnings.

Basically i am using react native without expo and i want to fix the warnings that are displayed via apple store connect. As per instruction, i created the PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy file, added my project as target and filled the rules out. After doing that, when i try to build i get errors:

"Multiple commands produce '/Users/<user>/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/<Project>-fvniikaunkvfgngctvgfjncckcat/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/<Project>.app/PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy'"

"Target '<Project>' (project '<Project>') has copy command from '<appPath>/ios/PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy' to '/Users/<user>/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/<Project>-fvniikaunkvfgngctvgfjncckcat/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/<Project>.app/PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy'"

"That command depends on command in Target <Project> (project <Project>): script phase “[CP] Copy Pods Resources”".

Some solutions suggested removing the PrivacyInfo from Copy Bundle resources. That way the build worked but the app store connect still gave warning.

to me the issue seems to arise during copy pods resources, it wants to create the PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy file, but it already exists. Or maybe it its something else.

Any help or direction is much obliged

Had the same issue and found out the cause after checking in Copy Pods Resources that one of my package pods has the same privacy manifest file name (/BranchSDK/Sources/Resources/PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy) which conflicts with my app's privacy file. Was able to solve the multiple commands error after the package address the prob in their latest version update. You might want to check which package causes the error.

Can't resolve apple store connect privacy warnings, problems with PrivacyInfo.xprivacy

Q