how could I remove the key NSMotionUsageDescription? cause it leads some crash problem.

how could I remove the key NSMotionUsageDescription? cause it leads some crash problem.But after I remove the key NSMotionUsageDescription, I submit to Apple Store connect,I will receive issue .TMS-90683: Missing purpose string in Info.plist - Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “ydbus.app” bundle should contain a NSMotionUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. If you’re using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. For details, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/protecting_the_user_s_privacy/requesting_access_to_protected_resources. How could I solve the problem? I reviewed my project,I don't use the key NSMotionUsageDescription api.