Xcode autosave issue

Lately, I keep getting this warning when closing Xcode asking if I want to save the changes. Strangely enough, I have never received this before. I looked to see if I could disable and enable autosave. Unfortunately I have not found anything. Does anyone have any tips?

Accepted Reply

Take a look at your settings in the System Settings app -> Desktop & Dock section -> Windows control group.

"Ask to keep changes when closing documents" "Close windows when quitting an application"

One or other of these may have been accidentally changed, result in the behavior you're seeing.

• Thank you very much for your help. Yes this setting was turned on. Now everything is fine again.

Add a Comment

Replies

Take a look at your settings in the System Settings app -> Desktop & Dock section -> Windows control group.

"Ask to keep changes when closing documents" "Close windows when quitting an application"

One or other of these may have been accidentally changed, result in the behavior you're seeing.

• Thank you very much for your help. Yes this setting was turned on. Now everything is fine again.

Add a Comment