[Discussion] Why these features are missing in Vision Pro/VisionOS

Dear developers, now that we have played with Vision Pro for 3 months, I am wondering why some features are missing on Vision Pro, especially some seem to be very basic/fundamental. So I would like to see if you know more about the reasons or correct me if I'm wrong! You are also welcome to share features that you think is fundamental, but missing on Vision Pro.

My list goes below:

(1) GPS/Compass: cost? heat? battery?

(2) Moving image tracking: surrounding environment processing is already too computing intensive?

(3) 3D object tracking: looks like only supported on iOS and iPadOS, but not visionOS

(4) Does not invoke application focus/pause callback: maybe I'm wrong? But we were not able to detect if an app has been put on background or brought to foreground to invoke a callback

Actually, I want to add another one: (5) Runtime modifiable ReferenceImageLibrary for Image tracking

Also, I want to mention that the reason I listed these features is because all of them are existing features on other systems like iOS and iPadOS, furthermore, some of those are purely software features, so very confused why they are not on Vision Pro/VisionOS

[Discussion] Why these features are missing in Vision Pro/VisionOS

Q