Apple Watch can't always reconnect

Using Xcode to build and deploy the app to my watch, this is what I get:

“Waiting to reconnect to Apple Watch. Previous preparation error: Transport error." And then “Connecting to Apple Watch. Xcode will continue when the operation completes.” And these messages continue to switch between each other.

Sometimes the watch to connect and the application starts, but more often a scenario occurs with endless reconnection.

I'm using: MacOS 14.4.1 (MacBook Pro 2019; 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5), Xcode 15.3, Watch OS 10.2 (Apple Watch SE 1), iOS 17.1.1 (iPhone 15 Pro).

Methods I tried: Connecting Macbook, iPhone and Watch to the same WIfi network; Disabling Watch (and IPhone) from the "Devices and Simulators" menu and setting up Watch (and IPhone) from the beginning.

Any help?

Hi there! There isn't really enough information to debug the issue here. Would you mind filing a Feedback for this and make sure to include a sysdiagnose and devicectl diagnose ? Thanks!

I have the same issue. I was not able to connect the watch even once. I have submitted the feedback report. Please, prioritise this, because it seems that it is a very common issue and it's a huge blocker.

Same Issue on Xcode 15.4 and the las version for IOS, WatchOS and MacOS.

Same issue here. It has made developing for an Apple Watch very annoying

Apple Watch can't always reconnect

Q