Remote passkey autofill request handling

I did implement "ASCredentialProviderViewController" class for my password manager in order to support passkey recently. Passkey registration and assertion works correctly but remote fullfilling is not working as expected.

Use case:

1. The user wants to sign in with passkey on some computer
  2. A QRCode is displayed and the user scan the QRCode
  3. Apple Authentication bottom sheet is opened and the client can pick my app as a provider
  4. ISSUE HERE: my app doesn't receive the passkey request parameters and is not able to generate the assertion answer

I was hoping the following functions to be called but it's not the case:

=> Please, how can my app receive the passkey request parameters in order to generate the assertion answer in this situation?

Answered by Apple Designer in 793554022

This should be fixed in iOS 18 beta 2. You should now be receiving the prepareCredentialList(for serviceIdentifiers: [ASCredentialServiceIdentifier], requestParameters: ASPasskeyCredentialRequestParameters) call with the parameters you need for this request.

Accepted Answer

This should be fixed in iOS 18 beta 2. You should now be receiving the prepareCredentialList(for serviceIdentifiers: [ASCredentialServiceIdentifier], requestParameters: ASPasskeyCredentialRequestParameters) call with the parameters you need for this request.

Remote passkey autofill request handling

Q