Spatial Meeting using Share Play in Vision Pro

I am trying to create demo for spatial meeting using persona also refer apple videos, But not getting clear idea about it.

Any one could you please guide me step by step process or any code are appreciated for learning.

Answered by Vision Pro Engineer in 789577022

You mentioned it, but for the benefit of those who come after you, Build spatial SharePlay experiences is a video on the topic. In addition, Adding Spatial Persona support to an activity explains how to update your SharePlay activities to support Spatial Personas and the shared context when running in visionOS. If you are familiar with SharePlay those are good places to start. Otherwise here are the steps needed to use Group Activities to create a SharePlay experience.

Finally, here are a few example apps to refer to, but I recommend familiarizing yourself with the concepts before diving into code.

You mentioned it, but for the benefit of those who come after you, Build spatial SharePlay experiences is a video on the topic. In addition, Adding Spatial Persona support to an activity explains how to update your SharePlay activities to support Spatial Personas and the shared context when running in visionOS. If you are familiar with SharePlay those are good places to start. Otherwise here are the steps needed to use Group Activities to create a SharePlay experience.

Finally, here are a few example apps to refer to, but I recommend familiarizing yourself with the concepts before diving into code.

Spatial Meeting using Share Play in Vision Pro

Q