NetworkExtension NETransparentProxyProvider cause system network disruption

I use NETransparentProxyProvider transparent proxy the outbound data ports 80 and 443, at the same time using CocoaAsyncSocket third party open source libraries for data forwarding

At first, handleNewFlow will be called normally, but after running for a period of time, handleNewFlow will not be called again, and the system will not be able to access the Internet unless the vpn is disabled

By checking the terminal app log, I found that handleNewFlow will not be called again when the following information is displayed. # Domain=NEAppProxyFlowErrorDomain Code=1 "The operation could not be completed because the flow is not connected" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=The operation could not be completed because the flow is not connected" #

By checking the terminal app log, I found that handleNewFlow will not be called again when the following information is displayed

Right, during the flow copying process if the flow is not connected the flow will be shut down. However, that should only affect the current flow being copied. This shouldn't affect all network traffic on the system unless there's something here I don't understand about your setup? Can you post any more of the logs you see when this issue take place?

Matt Eaton - Networking

NetworkExtension NETransparentProxyProvider cause system network disruption

Q