NYTimes News App doesn’t run

I know this isn’t the place to report this, but I’m in a Catch 22 situation. You meed to access the app to send a bug report to developers, but I can’t load the app on IOS 18, so I’m reporting it here. The NY Times News App does not open under IOS 18 or iPadOS 18. The subsidiary apps, Games, Cooking, and Audio do.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 790624022

It would be great if you could file Feedback with Apple, even if you can't send it to the NYT. Our engineering teams may need to investigate this issue, as resolution may involve changes to Apple's software. Here is more information on filing feedback.

Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

It would be great if you could file Feedback with Apple, even if you can't send it to the NYT. Our engineering teams may need to investigate this issue, as resolution may involve changes to Apple's software. Here is more information on filing feedback.

Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

The Times iOS app team is aware of the issue. I can’t comment on when a fix might be available. If you have any other issues and can’t open the app, you can email ios at nytimes.com.

NYTimes News App doesn’t run

Q