Guideline 5.1.2(i) - Legal - Privacy - Data Use and Sharing

Apple is continuously replying this to my app

The app appears to manipulate users into enabling tracking across different apps and websites. Specifically:

• The app requires users to enable tracking in order to access the app's content and functionality.

Users should have control over how their personal information is used and should not be forced or manipulated into enabling tracking.

Next Steps

Take the following step(s) to resolve this issue:

• Revise the app so that users are not required to enable tracking in order to access the app's content and functionality.

Resources

Learn more about these requirements in guideline 5.1.2.

iOS App 1.0App Version Rejection Reasons:

5.1.2 Legal: Privacy - Data Use and Sharing

My login function is dependent on advertising id and advertising id can be achieved through tracking, what to do for my case? We aren’t taking advertising id for ads purpose or unlawful acts. Advertising id is solely taken to get us know that user is using same older device he used for last successful login. We need two unique identifier:

1. keychain uuid used
  2. advertising id

how to get this thing approved from Apple? I tried to reply the message and requested phone call but no response.

Thank you for your post. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

You may use the Apple Developer Contact Us page to request an update on your review of an app or request a call with an App Review representative.

Guideline 5.1.2(i) - Legal - Privacy - Data Use and Sharing

Q