CloudKit costs.

I can't find the current costs for CloudKit. There used to be a pricing page, but I can't locate it now. Is there an official page that details the current costs for CloudKit?

Answered by DTS Engineer in 791050022

Yeah, the page was pulled, and we don't have any information in that regard today. I suggest that you file a feedback report against that.

Best,
——
Ziqiao Chen
 Worldwide Developer Relations.

I don't see that page anymore, but keep in mind that that pricing is only for usage of the public database. Usage of the private database comes out of the user's iCloud quota.

Yeah, the page was pulled, and we don't have any information in that regard today. I suggest that you file a feedback report against that.

Best,
——
Ziqiao Chen
 Worldwide Developer Relations.

Accepted Answer

Also filed FB13885926, as before we actually could see what is free asset storage and free database storage is limited to, now even this information is gone from dashboards.

See for example https://www.outcoldman.com/en/archive/2024/03/02/app-store-30-percent-fee-cloudkit-public-database/ - I have screenshots just from 2 months ago, where I could tell how much free Asset and Database storage I could get.

CloudKit costs.

Q