Effective of way of payout for creators through Apple and third parties

Hello.

I have a mobile iOS app Im connecting with Stripe currently. Ideally to have content creators get paid based off their content. My question is, is this best approach to getting creators paid and are able to do this with Apple.

If my iOS app allows for creators to create content and lock it for their audience. their subscribers can pay a onetime or an ongoing subscription to unlock their content like articles for example. I give them an 8% platform fee.

However we are using apple pay for their supporters to also pay with to unlock their content. This means we need to abide by the 30% Apple cut.

These creators are based in different countries, as well as their supporters are also based in different countries.

We use Stripe to connect these dots. Allowing the creator to signup through Stripe as a business. Their supporters pay with Stripe (Apple Pay and / or Card) We then allow them to get paid out what they earned from the supporter. All through Stripe.

Question: Is this a good way of going about it?
Would we get rejected?

**Payout question ** Is there another way of handling this? Outside of Stripe?

**Sales Tax ** I would love to understand this and find a process I can follow to be successful. I'm pretty new to sales tax world. Has there been a successful process that anybody else follows and can share? To calculate sales tax and do this on a yearly basis? For not only the US, but if your product is also in different countries. Again I don't really know this sales tax stuff and I'm trying to learn it as I go.

All the best

Effective of way of payout for creators through Apple and third parties

Q