Deleting CloudKit data

I have been testing an app which uses cloudKit with SWIFTDATA and after testing for several months my 200GB iCloud store is showing 168GB for iCloud Drive. Now my iCloud drive is only 22.6GB so the rest of the 168GB must be data from my app. Also, I have function in my app to delete all iCloud Data which I thought that should clean up iCloud storage but it does not.

I tried resetting the Develop Environment but no change to iCloud data. Also I have several other containers in iCloud created while getting iCloud working which I would like to delete but I understand you can’t.

https://forums.developer.apple.com/forums/thread/45251?answerId=788694022#788694022

Bottom line cloudkit console has been pretty much useless for me and I need a way to manage (delete containers and data). Am I missing something?

Answered by BigEagle in 791627022

It turns out my iCloud Drive was much bigger than I thought so after cleaning up some automated backups to iCloud I was able to get back to expect size for iCloud content.

Accepted Answer

It turns out my iCloud Drive was much bigger than I thought so after cleaning up some automated backups to iCloud I was able to get back to expect size for iCloud content.

Deleting CloudKit data

Q