An error occurred try to load the resource: The issue only occurs when the download modal display and the image fetching for the pop-up are conducted simultaneously.

Problem Details :

• In the case of iOS, the image to be displayed in the pop-up message within the TypeScript application does not appear during file download.
  • An error occurred trying to load the resource when attempting to fetch the image (in the case of Safari).
  • The image does not appear in Edge or Chrome either, besides Safari. The image is displayed correctly on Windows 10, 11, Mac Ventura, Mac Sonoma, and Android.
  • Neither svg format nor png format images are displayed.
  • Only in the case of iOS, a download modal appears in Safari (In Edge and Chrome, a different display asking whether or not to download appears, which is different from the modal).
  • The issue only occurs when the download modal display and the image fetching for the pop-up are conducted simultaneously. If you delay the display of the download modal from the timing of fetching the image for the pop-up (apply a wait), the image can be fetched.

Verification Environment:

• iOS v.17.5.1 Safari 604.1
  • iOS v.17.3 Safari 604.1
  • IOS v.17.4.1 Chrome 126.0.6478.54
  • IOS v.17.4.1 Edge: 125.0.2535.72

Consideration and Request:

• Based on the problem details, I am considering that this issue might be a bug in iOS.
  • I would like to know from experts whether this event is a bug or a specification of iOS.
  • If there is any information about similar events occurring, I would like to know.
  • If there are any solutions, hints, or advice, I would appreciate it if you could provide them.
  • If additional information is required from me, I would like to be contacted.

Thank you for your cooperation.

An error occurred try to load the resource: The issue only occurs when the download modal display and the image fetching for the pop-up are conducted simultaneously.

Q