Xcode 15.4 import error: 'No such module' Error in multiple files (disregard prior post)

I'm encountering a persistent "No such module" error in Xcode 15. The error appears in one file at a time, but the behavior is unusual. Here's what happens: The error initially points to a missing module in a specific file (e.g., POILoader.swift) If I remove the line (or even comment out the import statement, the error jumps to another file (PlaceOfInterestAnnotationView

swift) that also imports the same module. We've attempted to troubleshoot using common solutions like checking file paths, build settings, and cleaning the project.

We tried creating a custom xcconfig file to manage build settings, as well as an objective c bridging header file but the documentation on Apple's developer site seemed outdated for Xcode 15, making it difficult to complete. I've even started from scratch in a new project and rebuilt completely. The error says "No such module 'PlaceOfInterestDefinition'. I've even created a new project and rebuilt the project. The app that will show places of interest on a map- but only the ones that are open when the user is using the app- these are two files that I'm working on that will determine whether or not to put the locations in the json file in the mapview at a specific time.

Xcode 15.4 import error: 'No such module' Error in multiple files (disregard prior post)

Q