news widget constantly in edit mode behind other widget on today view only on home screen

iPhone 15 Pro Max just downloaded iOS 18 developer beta and was messing with the new features when I went to edit my today view screen on my Home Screen and my news widget stayed in a constant state of being edited where it doesn’t shake like the other widgets or apps when editing. But it has the close button and the size tab like the new control center tools when editing them. I can still edit my today view screen but the old news widget won’t go away and even seems to be updating with new stories. The today view on my Lock Screen doesn’t have the old widget at all and also can be edited from the unlocked screen. sorry if I’m in the wrong topic, I posted on the general forum but seems to been taken down as I am running the new iOS; And I am new to developer tools.

Answered by JulianDev in 792358022

Hello,

On Monday, i.e. tomorrow there should be a new beta apparently, so I would wait and then take a look. Topic Betas Betas are trial versions and it is not recommended to install a beta on a main device with which you are dependent for days unless you live with the error and bugs just the first of all betas are super bugged have problems with battery, heat and other things. You can reset your device to the public iOS 17 version with a Mac or go to the Apple Store and make an appointment.

Accepted Answer

Hello,

On Monday, i.e. tomorrow there should be a new beta apparently, so I would wait and then take a look. Topic Betas Betas are trial versions and it is not recommended to install a beta on a main device with which you are dependent for days unless you live with the error and bugs just the first of all betas are super bugged have problems with battery, heat and other things. You can reset your device to the public iOS 17 version with a Mac or go to the Apple Store and make an appointment.

news widget constantly in edit mode behind other widget on today view only on home screen

Q