Accept incoming network connections?

Hi,

I have a package which is signed and notarized. Still I get the warning message to "Allow/Deny" the "Accept incoming network connections" when I launch the application. I could see that the application is present in the firewall exceptions list. Please find the attached screen shots.

regards

Prema Kumar

I have a package which is signed and notarized.

Do you mean an installer package? And thus the FieryAppsCloudConnector app from your second screen shot is installed by that installer package?

Oh, and what version of macOS are you testing this on?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Hi Quinn,

Package is a dmg, which contains different .pkg files. dmg is notarized. One of the pkg has installed FieryAppsCloudConnector app. This happens on macOS 12, 13, 14 and 15 beta as well.

Regards

Prema Kumar

Are you testing this an a ‘clean’ machine? If not, please try that and let me know what you see.

I often see problems like this when folks test their final product on their development machine. It’s best to test on a separate machine, one that’s never seen your software before. I usually run tests like this using a VM, restoring the machine from a ‘clean’ snapshot between each test. For an example of that process, see my Testing a Notarised Product.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Accept incoming network connections?

Q