One of four In House enterprise apps won't install after downloading

I appreciate any suggestions on a problem we're having. Here's what's happening:

We use Visual Studio to create Xamarin and MAUI apps.

We have several apps that all have In-House provisioning profiles attached to the same certificate. Developers upload ipa files to our internal website, so our QA team can install and test them. We have done this in this way for several years.

As of a month or so ago, one of these apps will not install after download. Under the app icon on the device there is a download icon before the app name, and tapping the icon receives in the error message, "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified."

Something else that stated around the same time is that while the name of our enterprise certificate "iPhone Distribution OurCompanyName" shows in the Signing Identity dropdown. When we select it and open the list again, the list now also has "Unknown (iPhone Distribution OurCompanyName)" as a selection. Timing can't be a coincidence. It must be connected to the problem.

I have made new certificates and provisioning profiles (Ad-Hoc and In-House) several times, but nothing I have tried over the past three days has worked. And, as I mentioned, we have many other apps that work just fine.

可以交流一下

One of four In House enterprise apps won't install after downloading

Q