iOS simulator glitching erratically constantly

I am using an iPhone 15 Pro as my iOS simulator, and the IDE that I am using is Android Studio. This issue is happening on a 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch, running the latest version of Xcode, and running macOS Sonoma 14.5. I've never had this issue on other, older/newer Macs with Android Studio. Everytime I interact with the simulator, it shows green bars and distorts the view quite a bit (See screenshots below). I tried all that I could think of, including, but not limited to: Restarting simulator, restarting MacBook, restarting Android Studio, using different iOS simulators (same problem), and so forth. I have not found any such occurrence to anyone else while looking online for answers. One interesting thing that I noticed is that for Xcode projects, the simulator runs perfectly, but when I use Android Studio, the simulator doesn't work properly at all. Any solutions to this? All input is greatly appreciated.

P.S.: I have tested the app on an actual iOS device, and it works perfectly.

Here are some screenshots. This show what happens when you scroll or interact with the app: (Each screenshot is a different interaction)

iOS simulator glitching erratically constantly

Q