Location not visible in video recorded in third party app

I recently bought an insta360 flow gimbal. when recording video with the instaflow app, I cannot see the location in apple photos app and all other apple apps. However I can see the location in windows photos app once I downloaded the videos into my windows PC. The location is also visible in android app once I share it through google account. With an exif app, I can see the location meta data in exif table as well, but again not shown as location. exiftool in my pc can also see the meta data including location as in attached screenshot. Compared to video shot with built-in camera app, I cannot find any difference in terms of location meta data. What could be wrong? I contacted insta360 app support, they do not seem to understand what's going on, just asking for very simple questions again and again like do you enable GPS location access, are you shooting video?
I also contacted apple support, they are just saying it's thirdparty issue and refusing to help further. If it's really thirdparty issue how come the location data is actually embeded as meta data, and windows pc and android device can see the location? BTW, I air drop this video to all my apple devices like iPhone 15 ultra and ipad air, and very old iPhone, all of them cannot see the location.

Returned this insta360 flow device, and bought DJI OM6, the video recorded with it does show location, BUT a exif/metadata app gives a warning message: "The location is assigned, but the file does not have geotag...". Checked with ffmpeg, the video misses location metadata like above. So obviously, there are 2 types of location info:

1. The special info that iOS apps look for location data, which doesn't seem to in the video file.
  2. location info(geotag) metadata that is standard ISO standard embedded in the video file.

The Insta360 app can only record location as #2.
Dji Mimo can only record location as #1.

The ios native camera app can record both #1 and #2. So both ios app and any app outside of ios environment can see the location.

Location not visible in video recorded in third party app

Q