OTA installation

I'm having an issue on ad-hoc OTA installation. I get my app archive via distribution (being automatically signed) with manifest.plist for OTA and upload it to dropbox account.

However itms-service's action=download-manifest does not work for me with the dropbox URLs. I get the download link and add it to the manifest.plist. And then goes the link to download the manifest itself:

itms-services://?action=download-manifest&url=https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/rzzlmbgx0duvd5gjb84uf/ManifestName.plist?rlkey=9j96n42qq8t1vwhcf3e7gxj8c&st=2hbhkidc&dl=1

I put the link on another web-site but it's not working. Nothing happens by pushing an install button with redirection link inside. And if I just copy the link and paste it in new page URL Safari asks me if I want to open it via iTunes and then still goes nothing.

I'm not sure this is an issue either on apple and my app or dropbox with their links generation. Like a year ago it worked with the old link-generation. There was not rlkey parameter and the link ended with .../manifest.plist.

Please suggest me if I miss something and maybe should re-check some options on my app or distribution or something. Or I should ask for dropbox's support help

OTA installation

Q