Can you limit the area for AR Body Tracking to avoid the mesh from jumping across multiple bodies?

Hello there,

I am currently experimenting with the body tracking sample from the AR Foundation Example Project.

It works fine, but when there are multiple persons in front of the camera, the mesh jumps randomly from tracked skeleton to tracked skeleton.

So I am looking for a way to define a specific area in front of the camera or to implement some other marker (maybe a body pose) to start and stop tracking.

I am guessing Pose-Tracking could work. Whenever a body stands in a T-Pose, the Mesh gets applied to that body and then the script stops looking for new skeletons until the original skeleton is lost.

Does somebody know which code to look at to achieve this?

I am looking more closely at the ARHumanBodyManager Skript and the following event:

public event Action<ARHumanBodiesChangedEventArgs> humanBodiesChanged;

The way I figure is - after a body is found the script should stop looking for new bodies. Only when the body is lost, should the script search for new ones.

Can you limit the area for AR Body Tracking to avoid the mesh from jumping across multiple bodies?

Q