In-App Purchases

I’ve developed my app and included in-app purchase features. I’ve written the code and added the buttons, but when clicked, I get a “package not found” error. From what I understand, Apple needs to approve the in-app purchases and review my app during the initial release.

Following Apple’s documentation, I created new subscription systems, added screenshots and necessary texts, and marked the in-app purchases when submitting my app for review. However, my app keeps getting rejected multiple times. They encounter a “package not found” error when trying to make a purchase.

In the review feedback for subscriptions and in-app purchases, they also mention that they cannot approve the in-app purchase products because the associated app has been rejected.

I’ve contacted Apple Support, and they explained that in-app purchases and the app are reviewed separately. However, I can’t publish my app without including in-app purchases, and I can’t get the in-app purchases approved without my app being accepted.

What should I do in this situation? I even tried removing the in-app purchase features completely and submitting the app without them, but then I received a review result saying, “we couldn’t find the in-app purchase section.”

I’ve been struggling with this for days. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello,

were you able to test your integrated purchase on your xCode environment? The integrated purchase can work correctly and be tested on the Sandbox environment without any validation wait.

In my opinion your problem comes from the code, it has nothing to do with the validation of purchases by the review team.

In-App Purchases

Q