iOS 18 Screen Time Bug

i can’t use app even after entering passcodes to allow more time. And in settings when you click on screen time it takes more than 30 seconds to open it. And post that when you click on screen time it crashes.

Yes, if you search these forums you'll see lots of reports of this bug.

But the Developer Forums aren't really the right place to raise bugs in a new version of an OS. Apple's engineers aren't reading through these pages to see if anyone's found a bug.

These forums are for third-party developers writing apps for Apple's platforms to discuss issues with their code.

You need to raise each issue you find separately at https://www.apple.com/feedback/ You can post the FB numbers here if you want, so that others can link to them.

I also have a bug with screen time on iOS18, the Ignore Limit button doesn’t work.

Same problem here… I installed a screen time limit on Instagram (45 minutes), when my 45 minutes screen time is over, I can‘t add more screen time. So I though, maybe I can just go to screen time settings, turn off that settings and it‘ll be fixed, but, once I click on “screen time“ button, I have to wait 30 seconds to 1 minute till I can access that setting. Once I access it, I have to click “Activate Activity in apps and on websites” and then the settings app completely crash. I tried to turn off my phone, reset it but nothing happened… (Sorry if I made mistakes)

iOS 18 Screen Time Bug

Q