4.1.0 Guideline documentation

Hello, I am creating a database type app that deals with a game called Monstronomy. I am an owner of the company (Dolphin Horizon Games) that created Monstronomy but I am working under an individual apple developer account. I am trying to get this app to the App Store and have had some issues with third party rights and proving that I have the rights to produce this app.

I have submitted a IP license agreement that has been signed by me and the CEO of the company and I have also submitted email transcripts between me and the owner of the company telling me that I have the rights to produce my app with its name and imagery from the game Monstronomy. These both have been rejected and not sufficient enough to prove that I have the rights.

I replied to the apple review message and have yet to get a reply. What documentation is sufficient to prove that I have the necessary rights to the game and all of its assets?

Thank you for your help.

IMHO, an agreement between you and the company, certified by a notary should be enough.

Thank you for your post. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

4.1.0 Guideline documentation

Q