Design: Copycats 4.1 - iOS

Hi,

My game is rejected because of Design: Copycats 4.1. I sent a message to the technical support, two or three days passed and there was no news.

Now I don't know what the reason for this warning is?

If he thinks that it is a design and an icon, it is not the same at all. The whole design has been done from zero to hundred.

I really don't know what to do?

The full warning message is:

Guideline 4.1 - Design - Copycats

This app or its metadata appears to be misrepresenting itself as another popular app or game already available on the App Store, from a developer's website or distribution source, or from a third-party platform.

Apps should be unique and should not attempt to deceive users into thinking they are downloading something they are not.

Next Steps

• Learn more about requirements to prevent apps from impersonating other apps or services in guideline 4.1.
  • Revise the app to comply with these requirements.
  • Once the app is fully compliant, resubmit the app for review.

Answered by App Review in 796994022

Thank you for your post. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

Accepted Answer

Thank you for your post. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

Thank you very much,

In the future, we are going to add game projects and update the project as well.

I wanted to be sure which part to follow up before the final release so that we can safely follow the rules in all respects. By the way, like this project that warned, we want to prevent something like this from happening in the future from the warning so that the warning doesn't happen!

Thank you for helping me with more information!

Design: Copycats 4.1 - iOS

Q