Photos not editable

After updating to iOS 11, I synced some of my photos from my computer to my iPhone. When I went to see some of the photos, I could not edit them. I can’t delete them or anything. Photos that were already on my phone are still editable but not any that come from my mac. Does anyone know what is causing this and if there is a way to fix this? Or should I report this as a bug?

Accepted Reply

Well I had to unsync my photos using iTunes to delete the albums that it synced to my iPhone. Oddly enough, I experieneced problems backing up my iPhone so I had to temporarily disable iTunes backups in order for it to sync with my phone. Airdrop seems to be the best option to send photos from your mac to your iPhone without any permission errors because now I am able to edit those same photos.

Replies

Well I had to unsync my photos using iTunes to delete the albums that it synced to my iPhone. Oddly enough, I experieneced problems backing up my iPhone so I had to temporarily disable iTunes backups in order for it to sync with my phone. Airdrop seems to be the best option to send photos from your mac to your iPhone without any permission errors because now I am able to edit those same photos.