TestFlight builds expired across multiple apps; new builds cannot be installed (“Requested app is not available or doesn’t exist”)

Hi,

I’m experiencing a TestFlight issue affecting multiple apps in my account.

Issue summary:

• Several TestFlight builds across all of my apps expired at the same time.

• After uploading new replacement builds, neither I nor my testers are able to install them.

• Installation fails with the message: “Could not install {App Name}. The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist.”

• The build shows as processed and available in App Store Connect.

• Testers are already invited and active.

• No redeem code is required.

I am seeing the same issue on my own device as well.

What I’ve tried:

• Uploading new builds (incremented version + build number).

• Confirmed builds are visible and available in App Store Connect.

• Removing and re-adding testers.

• Logging out of the app.

• Deleting the app from the device.

• Restarting the device.

• Reinstalling directly from TestFlight.

• Restarting TestFlight.

Despite this, installation consistently fails with the “requested app is not available or doesn’t exist” error.

Expected behavior:

• New TestFlight builds should be installable once processed and available.

• Testers (and the developer) should be able to install directly from TestFlight.

• Expired builds should not block installation of newly uploaded builds.

Additional context:

• This started immediately after multiple TestFlight builds expired across my apps.

• All affected apps were previously installing and testing without issue.

• Apple Developer Support has been contacted, but I wanted to check whether others are seeing the same behavior or if there is a known workaround.

Has anyone else encountered TestFlight builds becoming unavailable across multiple apps at once, or an install failure after replacing expired builds

@DTS Engineer

I am experiencing the same account-wide TestFlight installation issue.

Multiple existing builds unexpectedly became Expired, and newly uploaded builds appear normally with approximately 90 days remaining but cannot be installed.

The installation error is:

“The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist.”

I have filed a Feedback Assistant report including the affected App IDs and screenshots:

FB24959814

I also have an open Apple Developer Support case:

102978486151

The issue is still reproducible today.

Could you please route/correlate this Feedback ID with the ongoing TestFlight investigation?

Thank you.

TestFlight builds expired across multiple apps; new builds cannot be installed (“Requested app is not available or doesn’t exist”)
 
 
Q