How to differentiate apple search ads installs from organic installs in Analytics?

Hi,

I have been running Apple search ads, and I noticed that Apple analytics is not differentiating Search ad installs from organic installs. Can we do this?

Replies

Hi karthik26,

You currently cannot differentiate or segment between Apple Search Ads Installs, Organic Installs, or other types of paid for installs via Apple's iTunes Connect App Analytics platform. However, they do have a new Sources tab which will break down installs via the following categories: App Store Browse, App Store Search, App Referrer, and Web Referrer. You can deterimne the installs or conversions of Apple Search Ads from the Search Ads Reporting interface.

If you would like to see a breakdown of organic vs Apple Search Ads installs in one chart I developed such a tool at http://kitemetrics.com/ that addresses this problem. It also shows you which keywords led to installs and how much revenue was generated from installs driven by Apple Search Ads.

• Hi everyone,

Is there any news regarding this matter? I really would like to be able to differentiate Apple Search Ads Installs/proceeds and Apple Search organic installs/proceeds. Thanks Rgds,

Add a Comment

Hi karthik26. Thanks for your inputs on this. However, the kitemetrics app seems to be not working.