App "Waiting for Review" since July 24 - no message

Hello,

My app "Etch" has been in "Waiting for Review" since July 24, with no change in status and no communication from the review team.

This is a first submission for a new app, so I understand it can take longer than an update. On my side I have verified that:

  • No rejection or metadata issue is shown
  • The App Review section is empty
  • Export compliance, content rights, and age rating are all completed
  • Agreements are up to date

As far as I can tell there is nothing outstanding for me to act on. Is anyone else seeing similar delays at the moment, and is there anything further I can check on my side to make sure the submission is not blocked?

Thank you for any insight !

Update: the app was approved and is now live, with no action needed on my side. It simply took longer than usual, most likely due to high submission volume, and possibly because first submissions get a closer look. If you're in the same situation with no rejection or metadata issue showing: patience seems to be the only fix. Marking this as resolved.

App "Waiting for Review" since July 24 - no message
 
 
Q