First app, still waiting on review reply — do I need to do anything else?

hi,

This is my first app and I'm honestly pretty nervous about the whole review process 😅 sorry if this is a dumb question.

My app got rejected for 2.1 (App Completeness), and I already replied twice in the messages under App Review, explaining our business model and giving a test account. Since then... nothing. No response.

Just wondering — once I've replied there, is that enough, or do I need to do something else (like resubmit the build) to get things moving again? Kind of worried I'm missing a step somewhere.

Also every single submission so far has taken way longer than the 24-48hrs Apple says. Is that normal lately, or should I be worried something's stuck on my end?

Would really appreciate any advice from people who've been through this before. Thanks!

Answered by DTS Engineer in 902324022

Thanks for the post and welcome to the developer forums and congratulations on submitting your first app!

My personal suggestion instead of replying to a rejections that will not change the outcome as rejections of binaries are final. When your app is rejected, its status changes to "Rejected." Simply replying to the message thread in the Resolution Center does not automatically put your app back into the review queue. You should provide the credentials they need to test and submit a new binary.

Good luck with the launch! The first approval is always the hardest part.

Albert  WWDR

Accepted Answer

Thanks for the post and welcome to the developer forums and congratulations on submitting your first app!

My personal suggestion instead of replying to a rejections that will not change the outcome as rejections of binaries are final. When your app is rejected, its status changes to "Rejected." Simply replying to the message thread in the Resolution Center does not automatically put your app back into the review queue. You should provide the credentials they need to test and submit a new binary.

Good luck with the launch! The first approval is always the hardest part.

Albert  WWDR

First app, still waiting on review reply — do I need to do anything else?
 
 
Q