Apple Developer Program enrollment blocked – unable to complete enrollment

Hello,

I’m trying to enroll in the Apple Developer Program as an individual, but my enrollment cannot be completed. I already contacted Apple Developer Support and received the following response:

“For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program couldn't be completed. We can't continue with your enrollment at this time.”

My case ID is 20000145106470.

I have already checked my Apple Account information. My legal name, date of birth, phone number, address, country/region, and payment information are correct, and two-factor authentication is enabled.

I also tried enrolling through both the Apple Developer website and the Apple Developer app, but I’m still unable to proceed.

I currently have an iOS application that I want to publish on the App Store, so I need to understand how I can resolve this issue.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? If so, how was it resolved?

I would also appreciate it if Apple Developer Support could review or escalate my case for a manual enrollment or identity verification review.

Thank you.

Hello,

Developer Support is reviewing your case. They will provide you with an update soon.

Note: The Developer Forums are intended for development questions, and we do not provide enrollment assistance here.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards, Developer Support

any updates? facing the same problem

Apple Developer Program enrollment blocked – unable to complete enrollment
 
 
Q