Apple Developer Program Enrollment Stuck After Payment – No Response From Support

Hi everyone,

I submitted my Apple Developer Program purchase on August 23 and received the order acknowledgement email from Apple.

The email says the order should be processed within 2 business days, but my account still shows:

“Complete your purchase” “Continue to payment”

I have not received the membership confirmation email yet.

I have already contacted Apple Developer Support several times, but I still have not received a response. I am located in Cambodia, and phone/callback support is not available for my number, so I am unable to contact the Developer Enrollment team by phone.

I do not want to submit another $99 payment because I already received the order acknowledgement, and I am worried about being charged twice.

Has anyone experienced the same issue recently?

If any Apple Developer Support staff sees this, could you please help me check or escalate my enrollment case? I can provide my Enrollment ID privately if needed.

Thank you.

Upon reviewing your account, I was unable to locate any pending enrollment. Please double check you are logged in with the correct Apple Account. Please contact developer support using the correct account via: https://developer.apple.com/contact

Apple Developer Program Enrollment Stuck After Payment – No Response From Support
 
 
Q