First submission in "Waiting for Review" much longer than usual?

Hello,

My first submission for a new app has been in "Waiting for Review" with no status change and no message in App Store Connect.

Anyone knows If there's any issues with publishing apps right now? Usually it doesn't take this long at all.

This is very difficult when you've worked really hard for something and is about to launch it.

Apple ID: 6802215490 Platform: iOS Version: 1.0 (build 3) Submission ID: 73370ea1-11bf-430f-a877-0489a6df148f Current status: Waiting for Review (never moved to In Review)

The submission contains a single item, the iOS app version, with no in-app purchases. There is no rejection, no request for additional information, and nothing in the Resolution Center.

The app requires no account or login, so no demo credentials are needed, and the review notes describe how to test every feature. I have not cancelled or resubmitted this submission.

I also submitted an expedited review request and have not received a response.

I understand review times vary and that there is currently a backlog. I would appreciate it if the App Review team could confirm whether there is extended waiting time right now - or if there's a technical error where my app is "lost" somewhere. That's what I'm worried about.

Thank you.

First submission in "Waiting for Review" much longer than usual?
 
 
Q