New app in Waiting for Review for 12 days — no status change, no reply to support request

Hello,

I am looking for guidance on a new app submission that has not moved out of the queue.

App: Balanced: Pilates Instructor Apple ID: 6797579437 Platform: iOS Version: 1.0 (first submission of a new app) Submitted: 20 August 2026 Current status: Waiting for Review

It has now been 12 days without the status changing to In Review. There are no messages in the Resolution Center and I have received no communication from the App Review team.

I submitted a request through the Contact Us form on 26 August and have not had a response.

I would also note that the Distribution tab for this app intermittently fails to load, showing "Sorry, something went wrong. Try your request again." I am unsure whether this is related or a separate App Store Connect issue, but it means I cannot always view the submission record.

I have not cancelled or resubmitted the build, as I understand that would return me to the back of the queue.

Is there anything further I can do to have this submission picked up for review?

Thank you.

It has now been 12 days without the status changing to In Review. There are no messages in the Resolution Center and I have received no communication from the App Review team.

Yes. This is normal.

I would also note that the Distribution tab for this app intermittently fails to load, showing "Sorry, something went wrong. Try your request again."

Also normal. App Store Connect is very slow and buggy.

I have not cancelled or resubmitted the build, as I understand that would return me to the back of the queue.

Correct.

Is there anything further I can do to have this submission picked up for review?

You've submitted a support request. You've appealed to the developer forum gods in hopes of being anointed with the nectar of quick review (or rejection?). That's all you can do.

If you weren't already aware, there's a thing called "AI slop". It's taken over the world, delighted many lives, ruined many lives, and caused huge delays in App Review. It's been an ongoing problem since early this year.

Woe to those just submitting version 1.0 today. You're complaining about a delay of a few days. Complaints about delays measured in weeks are common. Sometimes delays stretch for months.

Rather than cancelling and resubmitting in hopes for a quicker review, I strongly encourage taking this opportunity for an objective self review of your app. Because in addition to complaints about delays, there are many complaints about rejections. Once you start getting rejected, your app is likely done for.

New app in Waiting for Review for 12 days — no status change, no reply to support request
 
 
Q