My Apple Developer Program enrollment as an Individual has been declined.
I have already contacted Apple Developer Support and also spoke with support by phone. I was informed only that the enrollment was declined, but no reason was provided and I was not given any way to correct the issue or retry the enrollment.
I am not asking Apple to bypass any eligibility or identity-verification requirements.
I am requesting:
- A manual review of my Apple Developer Program eligibility.
- Confirmation whether my Apple Account has an enrollment or identity-verification restriction.
- If possible, removal/reset of the declined enrollment state so that I can complete identity verification again.
- An alternative identity-verification method if the previous verification could not be completed successfully.
- Guidance on any documentation Apple requires from me.
I am fully prepared to provide my Saudi government-issued identification, passport, proof of address, payment information, or any other required documentation through an official secure Apple channel.
Support Case ID: 20000132221925 Country/Region: Saudi Arabia
I would appreciate it if Apple Developer Support could review or escalate this case to the appropriate Enrollment team.