My Apps — 2weeks with no review or response
It has now been approximately 14 days since my latest submission, and I still have not received any review result, message, or request for additional information.
I completely understand that App Review may take time, especially when an app has previously received rejections and requires additional review. However, in my case, I have already responded to the concerns raised in the previous reviews, clarified the misunderstood features, and made further changes to the app before submitting the latest build.
The situation is becoming difficult to understand because the app was initially rejected for one set of concerns, then after clarification it was rejected under spam, and after addressing those concerns and submitting a redesigned/rebuilt version, the latest submission has now remained without any response for about a week.
Could someone from the Apple Developer Relations/App Review team please advise on what I should do next?
I am not asking for the app to bypass the review process. I simply want to know whether:
- The submission is still actively waiting for review
- Additional information is required from me
- There is an issue with my App Store account or submission
- I should take any further action before submitting another build
This is a new organization account, and I want to make sure I am following Apple's guidelines correctly rather than repeatedly submitting builds without understanding what is expected.
If anyone from Apple can take a look at the case or advise on the appropriate escalation path, I would really appreciate it.
App ID / Case details can be provided privately if re quired.
Thank you.