My individual enrollment in the Apple Developer Program is being denied, and nobody can tell me why.
Both the website and the Apple Developer app refuse the enrollment. I contacted Developer Support and got the same template twice: "For one or more reasons, your enrollment couldn't be completed. We can't continue with your enrollment at this time." No reason. No hint of what to fix. When I asked for specifics, the support agents themselves seemed not to know what the problem is.
I genuinely don't understand what is wrong. I'm an individual developer with finished projects waiting for release. I need this account to work, and I need a real answer, not a template.
I'm ready to verify my identity with any document Apple needs - passport, ID, proof of address, anything.
Could someone from Apple Developer Support with access to the actual account status please look at case 102915311314 and tell me either what to fix, or that the block is permanent so I can stop wasting time?