App in "Waiting for Review" for 160+ hours after resubmission (Duo Queue 1.1)

Hi,

My app Duo Queue has been in "Waiting for Review" since September 22, about 160 hours now, with no status change since then.

  • App: Duo Queue: Game Tracker
  • Apple ID: 6809453548
  • Version: 1.1 (build 21), submitted with the in-app purchase com.adgames.duoqueue.full_shelf
  • Submission ID: 3ff2dc7d-2435-43a3-bc3f-33b1ae3478d2
  • Submitted: Sep 22, 2026, 09:05 UTC

An earlier submission was rejected under Guideline 4.3(a). For 1.1 I rebuilt the core of the app. Users now photograph a game box and the app identifies it, and game detail pages include trailers where available. I also renamed Swift types that shared names with types in my other apps, and attached a demo video for the reviewer. I withdrew the previous submissions for this app, so this is its only active submission in the queue.

I know the team has a lot of apps to get through. I'd just like to confirm that the submission isn't stuck somewhere, or find out if I need to do anything on my side.

Thank you.

Good Luck! Im still waiting since 12 September…!

App ID: 6747684577

App in "Waiting for Review" for 160+ hours after resubmission (Duo Queue 1.1)
 
 
Q